Joy of Coding
Posted by Kevin St. Onge on 2/5/2021
UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN SUMMER 2021 PROGRAM - THE JOY OF CODING, JULY 5 - AUGUST 13
Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Michigan is excited to be offering a virtual program that high school students can participate in this summer, The Joy Of Coding, which takes place July 5, 2021-August 13, 2021.
The Joy of Coding is an online course specially created for anyone who wants to experience first-hand the power and thrill of coding computers to do amazing things. Created with high school students in mind, it is a great way for anyone to step into the wondrous world of coding. You’ll learn by doing and experience how coding powers apps such as Snapchat and TikTok. No prior coding experience is required!
- Learn to code at their own pace with support from Michigan ECE faculty and students
- Receive a certificate of accomplishment to include in college applications
- Have our commitment to help you get unstuck when learning to code
Please visit our website for further information including prerequisites, cost, important dates, and more! For priority consideration, please submit an application by March 15, 2021!
- Goodbye to February - STEM News!
- Talk Math to Me this week!
- UP Environmental Education Grants
- MiSTEM Playbook Pilot Grant Opportunity!
- Full STEAM Ahead: How Michigan Colleges and Companies are Advancing the Talent Pipeline
- Press Release - MiSTEM Network
- Cloverland Electric Grants and Scholarships!
- Joy of Coding
- Computer Science Scholarships for Middle School and High School Teachers!
- The Lake Superior Youth Symposium for students in grades 8-12