There is a critical need for substitutes in all positions in EUP school districts. All work is available on an on-call basis in some of our local districts in various teaching and non-teaching support positions. You must have a high school diploma, be of good moral character, work well with children of all ages and pass criminal history check. Positions work well for anyone needing extra income, such as retirees, homemakers, self-employed or small business owners.
The application process varies by position and, in some cases, by district. With the exception of Lake Superior Academy, Mackinac Island School, Moran Township School, and Ojibwe Charter School, the process follows this basic flow:
- Complete the EDUStaff application process
- EDUStaff will send applicants information on how to complete the fingerprinting process.
- Attend an EDUStaff enrollment meeting. Selecting which meeting to attend is the last part of the online application process. Your completed application should be taken to this meeting.
These school districts use EDUStaff for the employment of substitutes:
- Brimley Area Schools
- DeTour Area Schools
- EUPISD Learning Center
- Engadine Consolidated Schools
- JKL Bahweting Anishnabe PSA
- Les Cheneaux Community Schools
- Pickford Public Schools
- Rudyard Area Schools
- Sault Ste. Marie Area Public Schools
- St. Ignace Area Schools
- Tahquamenon Area Schools
- Three Lakes Academy PSA
- Whitefish Township Community Schools