Regional Educational Media Center - REMC22
- Conferencing & distance-learning rooms
- Copying, printing & laminating
- Distance-learning hotspot
- Lend Items
- Multi-media development
- Software and apps for education
- Technology purchases
Project Request Form
REMC 22 Projects Form This link opens in a new browser window. Use your Microsoft 365 credentials to sign in and submit a project request.
If you are already signed in to Microsoft 365, the form below will display for you.
REMC22 serves the Eastern Upper Peninsula of Michigan in alignment with the principles of the REMC Association of Michigan:
- Improve learning for all students.
- Support constituents and improve teaching and learning statewide through future-focused collaboration, leadership and service.
- Empower teachers to create high quality, engaging instructional environments when they have access to the necessary skills, tools and rich sources of information.
- Provide effective cost savings through statewide cooperative purchasing, which allows local resources to be reallocated to enhance teaching and learning.
- Advance statewide connectivity through delivery systems and infrastructure.
REMC is funded by State Section 81 funds and a $2.00 fee per student. REMC services are available to all educators in the Eastern Upper Peninsula for a small fee.
Last Modified on October 11, 2022