2016 Transportation Supervisors On-line CourseThe "Link" below is a Training Video explaining the registration process which is listed below:How to Register for the Course:
- Go to http://courses.mistreamnet.org/.
- Click on 2016 Transportation Supervisors.
- You must first create a new account and a username and password.
- You will use this username: (NINE DIGIT # ON YOUR CONT ED CARD or CONTACT YOUR TRAINING AGENCY FOR YOUR NINE DIGIT NUMBER)
- You will use this password each time you return to this course. Be sure to use something you can remember and write down both your Username and Password. The system requires 1-uppercase and 1-lowercase letter, a number and a symbol like !, $, #, etc.
- A valid email address must be used in order to verify your account.
- Fill out all the fields with the red asterisks.
- An email will be sent to your address with a link that takes you into the course enrollment section.
- Find the email that says MI Streamnet Courses account confirmation.
- A web address will appear. It may not be clickable, so you can highlight it --copy and paste it into your browser if needed.
- At the bottom of the page it says Self Enrollment (Student).
- A blank is provided which asks for an enrollment key. Your Enrollment Key is taam1234.
- Enter this key with no spaces or caps and click enroll me.
- You will only do this once to enroll in the course. You will use your username and password to re-enter the course whenever you wish.
- Click on the line Part 1- Bus Transportation Supervisors Continuing Education Program
Click on the Package Icon that appears. This is your course link. Click on the ENTER button. You are now taking the course.
Use the Red Exit Door to Exit the Program when you are leaving the course.Try to exit only at the beginning of a new section number. That’s the best way to have your progress recorded.
SEND A COPY OF YOUR CERTIFICATE TO YOUR TRAINING AGENCY: EUPISD
Tracy McCord Fax: (906)-632-1125