VIRTUAL PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENTGreetings!The Technology Readiness Infrastructure Grant (TRIG) in conjunction with Dell, Inc., is excited to bring your districtVirtual Professional Development!NO COST* Dell® VIRTUALPROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT!Three VIRTUAL courses are being offered through Dell, beginning onApril 28th, 2014:--These are available to ALL districts. For detailed course descriptions, click on the title of each course above.The schedule is as follows:*Note that registration for each session closes two weeks prior to the session start date. There are multiple sessions running concurrently for each session but only one registration link on the MIEM website. If multiple teachers from a district register, we will group these teachers together in a session.
Register for this event:
A few items to keep in mind:
Please email: email@example.com with questions.
- Each session is a blend of facilitator-led webinars and self-paced learning.
- These events will be eligible for 6 SCECH credits.
- Each session lasts three weeks and takes about 6 hours to complete.
- For maximum impact, feel free to register for the intro, intermediate and advanced sessions!
- Please check session requirements before the day of class.
- *If you would like SCECH credits, there is a $10.00 Registration Fee paid through the MIEM website.