Change a Password in AD (Active Directory) and Office 365
- Press CTRL + ALT + DELETE on your keyboard.
- Click "Change a password."
- Enter your old password in the box labeled "Old password."
- Create a new password and confirm it in the next two boxes.
- Press "Enter" or click the arrow next to the "Confirm password" box and your password will be changed. (This will change your password for Microsoft Office as well)
Forgot your password?
If you have forgotten your password, contact Help Desk at 906-632-5673 and a technician assist you.