- Social Emotional Health/Character;
- Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drug prevention;
- Safety (including personal safety and inappropriate touch);
- Nutrition and Physical Activity;
- and, Personal Health and Wellness.
- HIV/AIDs lessons for 4th & 5th grades;
- HIV/AIDS and STI prevention curriculum for 7-8 grades (Abstinence-only or Abstinence-Based);
- HIV/AIDS, STI and Relationships for 9-12 curriculum (Abstinence-only or Abstinence-Based);
- 9-12 Service Learning;
- and, an Alternative High School Character Ed curriculum.
Healthy lifestyles and the reduction of health risks of children and families
Increased support for school health education and programs
Coordination and cooperation between schools and local, state, and national health organizations.
Coordinated School Health Programs (CSHP) as an integral part of school improvement, reform, and restructuring.
Professional development opportunities for educators.
Community awareness in critical health issues.
For schools and communities for coordinated school health.
For policies, funding, and assessment of school health programs.